Production Group Caiman supplies a wide range of steel wire – various type and purpose iron wire of diameter from 0,2 to 6,0 mm is shipped by us. Wire quality complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2000. Steel wire is delivered in bundles of mass from 5 to 250 kg on BS-60 coils, Z2, Z2S, Z3 reels, ‘rozetta’-type coils, in coils of mass 500-1000 kg and also in welded frame cartridges and plastic cartridges.
PG Caiman Company offers wire in assortment. Wire is manufactured by transporting method through gradually decreased holes and is produced of diameter from 0,20 to 6,00 mm. Iron wire is manufactured from different types of steel – low-carbon, high-carbon and welding rod of diameter 6,5-8,0 mm. Steel wire is sold at our web-site in broad assortment with detailed wire description and classification. Iron wire is covered by appropriate certificates of approval and is of high quality. In order to purchase wire you can make an order at our web-site or contact the managers of Production Group Caiman.
- General purpose low-carbon steel wire
- Wire for industrial low-carbon mesh and cloth
- Iron galvanized wire for strand core
- Welded steel wire
- Welded steel coppered wire
- Low-carbon wire for ferroconcrete enforcement
- Iron wire for use in printing industry
- Low-carbon wire for mesh
- Carbon wire for mesh
- Heat-treated steel wire for remote-control cables
- High-carbon rope steel wire
- High-carbon spring iron wire
- Wire for manufacturing of stranded wire
- High-strength steel wire for pretension concrete
- Carbon steel wire of die-rolled section for enforcement of pretension concrete ties
- Carbon iron wire for enforcement of pretension containments of nuclear plants
- Galvanized wire for cords and cables
- Galvanized steel wire for aerial communication lines
- Carbon iron wire for manufacturing of high-pressure hoses
- Cold drawn low-carbon wire for enforcement of concrete structures
- Welded steel wire
- Carbon steel wire for enforcement of pretension concrete structures
Iron wire is used for various purposes: binding of different products, nail manufacturing, manufacturing of obstacles, braided mesh, enforcement of concrete structures, aerial communication lines, sewing together of polygraph, fair, cardboard products, for welding – welded wire, and also for electrode manufacturing. Steel wire is also applied for carbon and low-alloy arc welding, manufacturing of steel-wire rope, springs, Egoza barbed wire, enforcement of pretension nuclear plant containments, enforcement of concrete ties, manufacturing of stranded wire, core manufacturing of uncoated steel reinforced aluminum and bronze wire. Steel wire is used for cotton bale ties, manufacturing of remote control cables for tractors and agricultural machinery, cords and cables of different types as well.
Wire estimated mass
Table shows the estimated weight of steel wire depending on diameter and section area.
|Wire diameter, mm||Wire cross-section, mm2||Wire mass 1000 m, kg|